Pages


Sunday, July 4, 2010

2010 Arkansas Senate Stats


Ouch. Lincoln is trailing Boozman by an almost 2-1 margin. I've already blogged rather extensively on this race, so I won't go into much detail. In short, Lincoln's vote for healthcare reform is holding her numbers down like a boat anchor; while Lincoln and her primary challenger were at each other's necks, Boozman was smoothly riding the high GOP tide. Even with house effects factored in, Lincoln doesn't hold Boozman under 60% and on two occasions, her numbers have slipped under 30%. I think Bill Clinton will be back in Arkansas quite frequently...
Unfortunatly, for at least the time being, I'd rate this Strong Boozman.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    Sometimes there's just numbers you'd rather not see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!....when I was making this chart, I felt very bad for Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete